The board certified and licensed audiologists at Hearing Consultants, Inc. collaborate as a team with the ENT physicians of The Barranco Clinic, utilizing the latest, digital hearing aid technology from a variety of manufacturers, to ensure the best hearing solution that is customized for YOU, YOUR needs, and YOUR preferences! Our prices are very competitive and we offer payment plans through CareCredit to also ensure that your hearing solution fits your budget! Our offices are conveniently located in Winter Haven, Haines City, Ocoee, Clermont, Lake Wales, and Sebring.
Barranco Clinic and Hearing Consultant patients will be able to view appointments, get prescription refills, view lab results and more.
ALL PATIENTS WILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR OUR NEW PATIENT PORTAL.
Current patients as well as new patients should contact our office at 866-399-1251 to setup your new patient portal account.
The Ocee office of Hearing Consultants located in the Health Central Hospital on Colonial Drive has temporarily been relocated to the Clermont office located at 1920 Don Wickham Drive in Clermont. The phone number for the Clermont office is 352-394-8808.
Concerned about possible hearing loss? Take this simple test to determine if it’s time to have your hearing tested.Do you…
- Have difficulty in understanding what is being said, unless you are directly facing the speaker?
- Find yourself complaining that people are mumbling or slurring their words?
- Continually ask people to repeat words or phrases, though they feel they’re speaking loud enough?
- Prefer the TV or radio louder than others do?
- Have difficulty understanding conversation within a group of people?
- Avoid group meetings, social occasions, public facilities, or family gatherings where listening may be difficult?
- Have trouble hearing at the movies, house of worship, concert halls, or at other public gatherings-especially where sound sources are at a distance?
- Have ringing in the ears or other head noises (hissing, buzzing, crickets, etc.)? Tinnitus often accompanies hearing loss, but not always, and as such, may be the ears’ way of saying “ouch!”
If you answered “Yes” on at least two of these questions, you may have hearing loss and should have your hearing tested. Call the Hearing Consultants today to schedule an appointment.