Who we are
The board certified and licensed audiologists at Hearing Consultants, Inc. collaborate as a team with the ENT physicians of The Barranco Clinic, utilizing the latest, digital hearing aid technology from a variety of manufacturers, to ensure the best hearing solution that is customized for YOU, YOUR needs, and YOUR preferences! Our prices are very competitive and we offer payment plans through CareCredit to also ensure that your hearing solution fits your budget! Our offices are conveniently located in Winter Haven, Haines City, Ocoee, Clermont, Lake Wales, and Sebring.
New Medical Software Program
We are under construction on a new medical software program to better serve our patients.
We are working very hard to make your visit at The Barranco Clinic and Hearing Consultants an exceptional patient friendly experience.
We want to let you know may hit a few bumps in the road in the next few weeks during this process and we appreciate your patience!
Our patient portal is also being updated so please make sure you give us your email address today!
Thank you from the Doctors and staff!
Hearing Loss Quiz
Concerned about possible hearing loss? Take this simple test to determine if it’s time to have your hearing tested.Do you…
- Have difficulty in understanding what is being said, unless you are directly facing the speaker?
- Find yourself complaining that people are mumbling or slurring their words?
- Continually ask people to repeat words or phrases, though they feel they’re speaking loud enough?
- Prefer the TV or radio louder than others do?
- Have difficulty understanding conversation within a group of people?
- Avoid group meetings, social occasions, public facilities, or family gatherings where listening may be difficult?
- Have trouble hearing at the movies, house of worship, concert halls, or at other public gatherings-especially where sound sources are at a distance?
- Have ringing in the ears or other head noises (hissing, buzzing, crickets, etc.)? Tinnitus often accompanies hearing loss, but not always, and as such, may be the ears’ way of saying “ouch!”
If you answered “Yes” on at least two of these questions, you may have hearing loss and should have your hearing tested. Call the Hearing Consultants today to schedule an appointment.
Call for an Appointment TODAY!